is a fast, mobile structural steel reference for the Canadian market providing access to the latest CISC-ICCA database.
Based on [steel]
, it provides access to the CANADIAN INSTITUTE OF STEEL CONSTRUCTION Structural Steel Sections Database, version 9.2, containing the mechanical and geometrical properties, in metric units, for section types W, S, M, WWF, C, MC, L, WT, WWT, 2L, WRF, SLB, HS (HSS CSAG40.20/21) and HA (HSS ASTM A500).
• BROWSE & SEARCH for sections in the main window, displaying either of:
- Metric Designation, only metric names displayed and search conducted on these values.
- Metric Designation + Imperial Equivalent, both metric and imperial names displayed, search conducted on the metric values.
- Imperial Designation + Metric Equivalent, both metric and imperial names displayed, search conducted on the imperial values.
• SORT all sections based on a specific property, either in ascending or descending order.
• CONVERT units between Metric and English unit systems
• FLEXIBLE SEARCH lets you find a section fast, reducing typing and switching between the numeric and alphanumeric keyboard on the iPhone. Instead of entering "L 1.75 x 1.75 x 0.250" (which does work as well) you can simply input "L1.751.750.25"
• NO WIRELESS CONNECTION REQUIRED:
All data is stored locally, making browsing and searching extremely fast.